After you have completed your assignment by optimizing your Microsoft Project Schedule and reducing the duration by at least one week and reducing the cost by at least 10%, post to this forum and discuss, in detail, the steps that you took to accomplish these tasks. What challenges did you encounter when trying to optimize the project schedule? How did you overcome those challenges?
Annual profit in thousands of dollars is given by the function, P(x) = -.1×2 + 50x – 300, where x is the number of items sold, x ≥ 0.
1. describe the meaning of the number -.1 in the formula
2. describe the meaning of the number -300 in the formula
3. find the profit for 5 different values of x
4. graph the profit function over its given domain; use the 5 values calculated in part 3 to construct the graph and connect these points with a smooth curve in Excel or another graphing utility. Insert the graph in a Word file and attach the graph in a Word file to the class DB thread.
5. will this profit function have a maximum, if so, what is it?
6. what steps should the company take to prepare for your answer to part 5?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.