You have a choice between two cases related to the Grant textbook and available in the e-book. You must choose ONE and do a written individual case analysis which addresses the questions detailed below relating to your chosen case:
Case A: HAIER GROUP – Internationalization Strategy
- What are the main features of Haier’s internationalization strategy since early 1990s and how does it differ from the pattern of international development typical of Western enterprises? (30%)
- How successful has Haier’s internationalization strategy been and why?
- What are the principal features of Haier’s management system? In what ways do Haier’s principles and methods of management differ from those deployed by Western companies? What lessons might be drawn by a) other Chinese companies and b) by Western enterprises?
Case B: WL GORE & ASSOCIATES – Rethinking Management
- What are the distinctive features of WL Gore’s organization and management and to what extent do they represent a consistent management approach based upon identifiable principles?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of WL Gore’s approach to organization and management?
- To what extent is the WL Gore approach to organization and management transferable to other companies? And if it is, to what types of companies & why?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!