It’s time to submit the final draft of your persuasive essay. At this point, your course faculty member has returned to you the graded first draft of the assignment, as well as, some insightful feedback.
For this assignment, consider all the feedback you’ve received on your first draft, including from last week’s Online+ session, and submit your 3-4 page persuasive essay based on the following criteria:
- An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement.
- Three body paragraphs that each focus on a separate major detail.
- A summary paragraph that summarizes your main ideas and puts a bow on the essay.
- Your reference page will list all of your sources in APA style.
- Additionally, be sure to proof your essay draft carefully for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
- Applied revision and editing strategies to strengthen the essay.
According the National Alliance on Mental Illness (2016), 1 in 5 adults will experience mental illness each year–that’s 20% of the American population. Examples of mental illness include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and schizophrenia. Like other chronic conditions, mental illnesses are marked by behavioral and biological components.
address the following:
- Pick a mental illness and briefly describe it.
- Describe both the behavioral and biological components of the disease. What treatment options exist for each component of the disease? Use this reference below and another two sources . please use a .gov sources or any credible peer review journal
National Alliance on Mental Illness. (2016). Mental health conditions.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.