Communication in the virtual workplace can be a challenge to navigate for employees, managers, and customers alike. It can also be a rewarding experience with many benefits.
Select three business-related messages you have sent or received virtually.
Compose a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that will analyze your selected virtual communication messages using the communication process. The analysis should include the following:
- Describe the purpose, sender, receiver, message, environment, technology/virtual communication channel, noise, and feedback.
- Explain what virtual communication channel was used to deliver the message, and appropriateness, given the environment and purpose.
- Explain how noise in the message was complicated as a result of virtual communication.
Note: The use of first person is acceptable in this assignment.
Format and Reference your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- What are the implications of labeling human behaviors (and by extension, human beings) as normal or abnormal?
- What are some of the consequences of labeling in the workplace?
- Provide an example of how specific abnormal behaviors were viewed in the past in the workplace (e.g., postpartum depression).
- Has this perspective changed from the past? If so, how?
- How can unusual behaviors be classified and identified without negative consequences to people?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.