This research-based assignment focuses on the latest available information about creating, organizing, and managing a total rewards program. Envision a service-based (insurance, telemarketing, or other) profit organization that employs 20,000 employees in 17 different countries. There are 2,000 management-level individuals who speak a variety of languages. The company employs diverse individuals who are governed by multiple regulatory environments.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Create a brief overview of the company requirements for a total rewards system.
- Formulate a total rewards strategy to encompass the fundamentals of compensation and the regulatory environments.
- Explain the advantages of the total rewards strategy you are proposing and how it might satisfy the employees’ needs.
- Determine the key communication components of the total rewards system.
- Indicate your strategy for devising a competitive pay structure.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Analyze Starbucks market in China, provide 2 academic reference documents that support your discussion. For example, it may be an article covering a public relations crisis faced by a company, which forces them to temporarily withdraw their products from the market, or it may be a controversial advertisement or a recent case from the text or youtube video or commentary. You must adopt a position on the issue (for or against) and then argue your position by addressing both current and future marketing issues using marketing theory.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.