Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read the webpage for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), the Harvey, Luiselli, & Wong, (2009) article, and review the APA’s Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct required for this week.
In your initial post:
- Applied behavior analysis is a rapidly growing area of learning psychology. Based on the information in the required web page and article, describe what you think it would be like to be an applied behavior analyst is a school setting.
- Analyze and describe how the APA’s Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct might affect the implementation of behavior modification principles.
- Examine the behavioral analysis approach to personality psychology and discuss whether personality shapes behavior or behavior shapes personality. Use evidence from the resources to support your statements.
- Evaluate the cultural implications of addressing and treating mental health issues in standardized school settings.
- Describe the benefits this type of approach might have for students.
- Why do you think that more and more students are going to college when, in fact, the price of a college education is increasing? (Be sure to use the models of supply and demand to explain your answer.)
- In what ways have changes in the job market influenced your assessment of the value of an education? (Do you have more choices or options?)
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!