write your response to each
- How does a Virus spread?
- What is a Buffer-Overflow attack?
- How does a SQL injection attack take place?
- Combined, your responses should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow the Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
1. Discuss whether the tables you designed in SLP 2 (in the previous module) have satisfied 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF. Explain why or why not
2. Make changes if the tables do not meet the requirement of the 3NF.
3. Write Oracle SQL statements to create the tables you have designed, and populate the tables with data.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.