Read at least three articles that are no more than 12 months old. Apply the content from the articles to social networking.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write a paper using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of labor statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost.
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.
The WHO recommend that cholesterol levels should be below 200. Cholesterol levels for a group of individuals were recorded, and are detailed in the following table: 196
(a) What is the standard error of the mean cholesterol level? .
(b) Determine (at the 1% level) whether the average cholesterol level for the patients detailed adheres to the WHO recommendation. Clearly state any assumptions on which your conclusion relies.
(c) Construct a 95% confidence interval for the mean cholesterol level and interpret the resulting interval.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!