1. Bias-crime victims and their supporters have been able to improve the response of the criminal justice system in a number of ways. Outline and discuss two of the recent positive changes that have appeared in the criminal justice system with regard to bias crime, and identify the role played by victims and their supporters in forcing these changes.
2. In the aftermath of a traumatic disaster such as a terrorist bombing, victims are likely to be overwhelmed by intense emotions of shock, anxiety, confusion, sorrow, and grief. Identify two programs established to assist this special type of victim and describe how the methods they use.
3. Why should we be concerned about violence occurring in prisons between inmates?
4. A growing number of victims have discovered they can pursue their alleged wrongdoers and their own best interests via a lawsuit in civil court. Describe and explain at least three of the torts a crime victim can bring to court.
5. Discuss the concept of restorative justice. Include discussion on its purpose and goals as well as records of success or failure.
A social bot (also: socialbot or socbot) is a particular type of chatbot that is employed in social media networks to automatically generate messages (e.g., tweets) or in general advocate certain ideas, support campaigns, and public relations either by acting as a “follower” or even as a fake account that gathers followers itself.
Are bots dangerous?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.