Please answer all the questions from both part A and B with a minimum of 400 words for each part.
Please supports main ideas with substantial, relevant, & accurate evidence.
Think about the role of TV on our culture and on us as individuals.
- Do you think television plays a greater role in uniting us as a culture or in separating us as individuals? How and why?
- Has this changed over time? (Think about the role that TV played in the 1950s and 1960s vs now).
- Please create a list of examples of specific TV shows/ types of programming that unite us and a list of TV shows/types of programming that separate us.
- Do you prefer viewing films at a movie theater or at home, either by playing a DVD or streaming/downloading from the Internet?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?
- Discuss if theater going become obsolete in the next decade, since more revenue is earned through video release than through box-office receipts?
- What could be done to enhance movie giong in theaters?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!