In a 2-3-page APA formatted paper with an additional reference page, analyze the strategic use of sensory visuals:
- Analyze the use of color; address how it attracts the eye of the targeted audience. How might the targeted audience interpret the color and emotionally respond?
- Analyze the use of lines; address how it directs the eyes of the viewers. Which types of lines are used? How might the targeted audience interpret the line usage and emotionally respond?
- Analyze the use of contrast and balance; address how it attracts the eye of the targeted audience. How might the targeted audience emotionally respond to the visual balance and contrast? What if the contrast and balance elements were not there or were different? How would that change the viewer response?
Support the items above by including relevant quotes and paraphrases from academic/scholarly sources.
Be sure to clearly address how these four visual sensory elements attract the eyes of a specific target audience more readily than other audiences. For a thorough analysis, always consider the effect on viewers if these four visuals were used differently or not used at all.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document
To complete this Assignment, write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Summarize the Tuskegee Syphilis Study.
- Discuss how each of the four ethical principles can be applied to the case (autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence, and justice). Provide specific examples.
- Discuss some of the legal and ethical lessons that can be learned from the Syphilis Tuskegee Study.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!