Each question identifies a range of lengths for the answer. Be sure that your answer addresses the specific context of the question.
- You are a manager of an e-commerce site in the financial services industry. Users have to log into their account on your site to access your services. The holiday season is approaching and you are looking for ways to ensure the availability of your site. A vendor proposes a solution whereby they monitor your site as follows:a- You provide them with credentials (user name and password).b- Every ten minutes they run an automated script to log into your site with these credentials to make sure that the site is up and running and services are available.Assuming the solution is within your budget, how might you respond and why?
- Sign up and grant them the credentials with unlimited access so everything is monitored
- Sign up but limit the access of the credentials to only login to a designated page
- Don’t sign up due to security concerns
- Don’t sign up due to too much traffic congestion from the monitoring.You might choose to pick a couple of these potential approaches and lay out pros and cons for them (bullet points or table structures are OK; aim for the rough equivalent of a couple of paragraphs of content and thought).
- You are responsible for managing elections in the United States. What concerns do you have about the perception of the election process, in terms of its information security? Describe the risks to each part of the CIA triangle
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is a big topic of discussion among InfoSec professionals, with new risks created by connecting previously “dumb” devices to the Internet, not only for home use, but also for online security cameras, industrial sensors and controls, and other such things. Pick two examples of newly Internet-connected devices, and describe the potential risks that are created because of the Internet connection. Your answer can be in terms of personal risks (for consumer products) or business risks (because of workplace connections or other reasons). Feel free to use additional research resources. (2-3 paragraphs)
- In addition to information security, there are several different types of security systems in any substantial organization, including things like physical security, personnel security, etc. Name at least two additional areas of security focus, and describe why they are important and how they might relate to information security in a banking organization. (2-3 paragraphs
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.