Choose one older adult community population and create an infographic on a topic of preventative screenings or vaccines for this population. You may choose to focus on one specific preventative screening (like colonoscopy) or one specific vaccine (like pneumovax). You will create a one page infographic and then write an essay on the topic you chose.
View websites on How to create Infographics:
- Submit an 8 X 11.5 color (one page Word or pdf. document) infographic on the importance of one of the concepts found in one of the assigned websites.
- Include a detailed description of the infographic and the APA references in an APA-formatted essay.
- The description part of the essay assignment should be written in an APA-formatted essay. The essay should be at least 750 words in length and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials.
- Assignment Expectations:
- Length: One-page infographic PLUS essay of 750 to 1000 words in length
- Structure: Infographic: One-page. Essay: Include a title page and reference page in APA format. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment. Your essay must include an introduction and a conclusion.
- References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!