1. Hemostasis is defined as the cessation by any means of bleeding (hemorrhage) in the patient. . T or F?
2. Patients with blood type O blood are said to be universal donors. T or F?
3. Patients who have a deficiency of platelets will:
b. Have constipation
d. Clot blood too easily
e. No answer is true.
4. Parts of the brainstem contain the:
a. Vasomotor center
b. Respiratory center
c. Vomiting center
d. Hiccupping center
e. All of the answers are true.
5. The ventricles empty their content of blood during systole T or f?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.