Write an analysis of “Ethnographic Empathy and the Social Context of Rights: ‘Rescuing’ Maasai Girls from Early Marriage.”
- What is the author’s thesis?
- Identify and paraphrase the author’s main idea or central claim using your own words, copying nothing from the original.
- Fully explain what you take the thesis to mean.
- What are the author’s supporting points?
- Identify and describe at least 2 supporting points that the author provides for the thesis.
- Describe how each point supports the thesis.
- Include details and examples from the articles, using paraphrases rather than quotes from the article.
- Provide your analysis of the article.
- Does the author employ strong evidence for the thesis and/or supporting points? Explain why you believe the evidence is or is not strong.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the support used for the thesis.
- Citation style: The paper must be written in correct Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) formatting as stipulated in the Liberal Arts Writing Guide.
- Essay style: Paper must be organized and have a logical progression.
- Length: 3 pages, double-spaced.
- Review the grading rubric for additional requirements and criteria.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!