Customs, Relativism, and Morality” Please respond to the following:
Debate It: After reading the first four assigned essays, take a position for or against this statement: All morality is relative. Therefore, the United States government has no right to condemn the beliefs and practices of other countries and cultures. Provide at least three reasons or examples to support your view.
From the e-Activity, respond to these questions: Is the relativist position presented by the author relativist or absolutist? Do you agree or disagree with the author’s position? Provide at least two reasons or examples to support your view.
Using your research and analytical skills, analyze the causes and effects of a social problem and develop a possible solution.
- Income Inequality
Your Specific Tasks:
- Your essay should be a minimum of six pages and a maximum of eight pages.
- Your essay must quote from at least four different sources.
- Your essay must use proper APA citations.
- Your essay must be in response to one specific social issue and explore the implications of the issue fully.
- Your response must include a fully developed solution to the social issue addressed.
- Your personal narrative should be in 12-point Times New Roman, and it should be double-spaced.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.