1. Does correlation equal causation? Does the strength of correlation depend on the direction? What is the meaning of a zero correlation? Explain your answers.
2. What is the difference between an independent and a dependent variable? Does a regression model imply causation? Explain why or why not.
3. What terms describe the fit of a regression equation to the data? What is the importance of the coefficient of determination (r2)? How do you identify outliers in your data? How do they affect your regression equation?
4. What are the requirements that must be met for a regression analysis? What happens if these requirements are violated? Why is analysis of residuals important?
- Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, SpaceX and Neuralink, has been in the news a lot lately. Companies that are closely associated with their founder are often influenced by their founder’s actions. Speculation is that some of Musk’s recent behavior has raised the level of risk for Tesla. Read the article – Tesla’s_Biggest_Risk
- First, comment on your perspective of Elon Musk’s behavior and if you feel that it is positively or negatively influencing Tesla. Second, add in any additional steps that you think Tesla could take to minimize the effect of their founder, Elon Musk. Finally, add your own example of a growing company that may fall in the same category as Tesla with a well-known founder and any specific steps that they could take to minimize this type of risk.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!