Part 1: Post a Response
During the Reconstruction Era, the Southern states created many laws and policies of their own. These “Black Codes” either tried to minimize federal laws and policies or were in retaliation to them.
Suppose you were a former slave during this era, which one of the following restrictions would you find the most offensive?
- Restrictions or prohibitions on voting
- Restrictions such as those on job, land purchase, and mobility
- Inability to serve on juries or accuse a white person in court
Then, in a full paragraph or two:
- Discuss the immediate and long-term consequences from your chosen restriction.
- Identify any lessons we can learn today from this restriction and its impact.
- Identify the source(s) where you read about the restriction.
If the correlation between age and physical flexibility is -.68, what does this mean? How would this correlation look on a scatter diagram? What general shape would it have?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!