Identify an article on any one of the following management decisions commonly made in an organization:
- Cutting costs
- Enhancing business operations
- Increasing productive capacity using technology
You can consult sources such as the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times,Bloomberg Markets, the Economist, US News and World Report, and the Argosy University online library resources.
After reading the article, respond to the following:
- Identify the unifying theme in the article. Does the theme pertain to economics and the reasoning for cutting costs, enhancing business operations, or increasing productive capacity using technology?
- Evaluate the situation that you think proposes the most significant consequences for society. What are the consequences that you foresee?
- If you were the regulator of the industry analyzed in the article, how would you decide the validity of the company policy in the article and why?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!