You are required to prepare a report based on the case study below.
You are a single parent with three young children. Your spouse has just passed away recently due to a motor-road accident. At work, you heard people are talking about your company being downsized and some of the employees will be need to resign very soon. You asked some of you colleagues about this. Rita, Shidi and Janet said that the news is true since the company is in a lot of debts now. However, according to Zana, Ramli and Jamil, the news is just a gossip; the company is still in a good shape. You are so worried and do not know whether to wait or to apply a job somewhere else. What should you do?
Write a report consist of the followings:
- Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
- Explain on how you can judge to accept or reject the reasons and claims given by your colleagues.
- Relate the six-step conceptions of problem solving by Hayes (1981) to solve the problem.
- Identify a problem-solving strategy that you can use to solve the problem.
- Elaborate you solution to the problem.
You are required to support your writings with at least 3 reading resources (article, trusted websites, module, etc), cite in the report, and list them down at the end of your report.
[Total: 60 marks]
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!