- Use a 12-point font, double spacing, 1 inch margins, and page numbering. Use a separate cover page in which the assignment number and your name are indicated.
- Please write your answers in order of question numbers as listed below.
- Use the APA format in in-text citations and references.
- I hesitate to give you a specific page limit, but you should be able to do a good job with this assignment in 5-7 pages, not including the cover page and references.
This assignment helps you to specify the problem and evaluation questions you will address in your evaluation project and the type of evaluation that will be best suited to your evaluation goals. To complete the assignment, you will continue the discussion you had with your field practicum supervisor in Assignment #1 in order to answer the following questions:
- What problem area does your intervention/program intend to address? Support the importance of the problem you are addressing. In other words, discuss the following questions with empirical support:
- What is the target problem your intervention/program intends to address?
- How prevalent is the problem?
- How does it impact individuals, couples, families, and/or communities?
- Who are most affected by the problem? Are certain groups of the population more affected by the problem than others? What are the demographic characteristics of the population affected by the problem?
- What questions will your evaluation address?
- Is your project a program-level evaluation or a case-level evaluation?
- What outcomes are you most interested in in your evaluation? Be as specific as possible.
- What is the utility of your evaluation (i.e., who will use the results and what information will be most useful to them)?
- What is the feasibility of the evaluation (i.e., how much time and what resources are available for the evaluation)?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!