Discussion: “Privacy” Please respond to the following:
Debate It: Take a position on this statement: You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it. Support your views with one or two reasons and/or examples. (Cite any sources you have referenced.)
Discussion 1: Please respond to the following: “Black September
- •From the first e-Activity, assess the effectiveness of the Black September group in achieving its intended goals as a group. Provide examples of such effectiveness—or lack thereof—to support your response.
- •From the first e-Activity, analyze the Black September attack on the 1972 Munich Olympics, and examine the crucial lessons that law enforcement and counterterrorist organizations learned in the aftermath. From the perspective of the terrorists, give your opinion on whether or not you believe the Munich terrorist attack was successful. Use facts from your research to support your opinion.
Discussion 2: Please respond to the following: “Controversial Counterterrorism Polices and Tactics”
- Explore the key reasons why you believe counterterrorism policies are often considered controversial. Discuss your viewpoint on controversial counterterrorism tactics in general, and determine whether you agree or disagree with their use. Provide examples of such tactics to support your position.
- •From the second e-Activity, describe at least three (3) controversial counterterrorism tactics that Israel currently utilizes. Summarize the key arguments for and against these tactics. Explain your position on the controversy surrounding the counterterrorism tactics. Provide a rationale for your answer.
“Technology and Practical Reflection” Please respond to the following:
- Address three challenges faced by criminal justice organizations in implementing technological initiatives, such as cost/benefit factors, legal implications, and privacy issues
- Imagine you are applying for one of the positions you previously researched. State the position and determine five (5) skills that are important to have for this position. Department of Veterans Affairs