To prepare for this Assignment, consider the personal SWOT analysis you completed and the goals you developed in Week 1. Reflect upon your experiences so far in this program and any insights you have gained since you created those goals. In addition, review your PLN plan from Week 4 and the results of “The New Drivers of Leadership” Self-Assessment that you completed this week. Finally, return to the interactive media “Voices of DBA Students.” This time, focus on the independent scholars’ descriptions of their goals, their plans, and the challenges they faced in achieving their goals. You will use the Professional Development Plan template to complete this Assignment.
Submit a 4- to 5-page (excluding a title page and References section) Professional Development Plan (PDP). In your Plan, do the following
- A statement of your goal
- An explanation of your motivation for wanting to achieve the goal and how it relates to your personal values
- A brief description of the steps you intend to take to accomplish your goal, including any relevant tools, strategies, or resources
- An explanation of how you plan to use technology and/or social media to promote completion of your goal
- An explanation of how these steps reflect consideration of personal strengths and weaknesses relevant to the goal
- A timeline for completion of your goal
- Use your SWOT analysis, PLN, and “The New Drivers of Leadership” Self-Assessment results as guides to ensure alignment.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!