Job Description: Health Care Administration
Create a Job Description for a position that you hope to be able to attain after completion of your degree. At a minimum, the job description should include the sections of 1.) Position Description; 2.) Duties and Responsibilities; and, 3.) Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. citing at least two scholarly sources including the course text.
Here is the book:
Weathington, B. L. & Weathington, J. G. (2016).Compensation and benefits: Aligning rewards with strategy[Electronic version].
Go to YouTube, and search for an episode of “UnderCover Boss”. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Compare two (2) job positions from the episode and perform a job analysis of each position.
- Describe your method of collecting the information for the job analysis (i.e., one-on-one, interview, survey, etc.).
- Create a job description from the job analysis.
- Justify your belief that the job analysis and job description are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.