Using APA style, write a case study at least two to three pages in length, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, on one of the following two topics. Your case study should be written in paragraph form. Some of the items that you are responding to may have one or two word answers, but please use paragraph form with good transitions and proper grammar to tie all the concepts together in a well-written paper.
- Select a real city with at least 20,000 people (possibly where you live). Contact the water department, review their website, or do other investigations, and write a paper including, but not limited to, at least five of the following items:
- population served and location
- water source (e.g., lake, aquifer, other)
- when the system was first constructed and dates of upgrades
- types of pipe materials in the system
- initial cost of the system
- design water flow rate for the system
- approximate total length of pipe in the system
- number of water towers and/or pumping stations
- Indicate the vertical elevation change from the water treatment plant to the lowest and highest elevation home or business served by the water system.
- largest pipe diameter in the system
- problems with the system (e.g., recurring leaks, pipe deterioration, toxic chemical infiltration, chronic low pressure)
- type of disinfection used and whether or not fluoridation is used
- special attributes of which the city is especially proud
Module 4 Discussions on the steps of the quantitative research process: Problem identification, problem statement, and purpose of study. Post comments and/or questions in the discussion forum. Please Discuss the steps on Quantitative Research process
a. Summarize your understanding of this week’s step of the research process.
b. What challenges did you encounter in applying this week’s step of the research process?
c. How did you mitigate the challenges?
d. What’re your plans for the next step of the research process? e. Respond to another groups posting
Steps of the quantitative Research Process: Problem Identification, problem statement, and purpose of study
Review Grove, Gray, & Burns Chapter 2
Do not summarize the chapter, nor make lengthy discourses on what is in the chapter. The comments should reflect your comprehension and take-a-aways from the readings.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.