600–1,200 words of new content
For this assignment, you will further enhance your overall Contract and Procurement Plan Key Assignment document by adding in sections for change control, quality control, and overall performance reporting. Addressing these up front adds to the chances of having a successful execution of this project.
The overall project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the Key Assignment document title page with the new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Complete the new content below, and copy it under the sections in the Key Assignment document called Change Control Process, Quality Control Plan, and Performance Reporting Plan.
New content to be inserted is as follows:
- Change Control Process
- Describe how a change is submitted and provide a sample change request form.
- Identify who has control over the review and approval process for the change.
- Discuss how this change is submitted to the vendor for sizing and estimate of the cost.
- Quality Control Plan
- Identify how the outsourced or procured work will be inspected and verified, and by whom.
- Discuss the process if the work is rejected due to noncompliance with requirements.
- Performance Reporting Plan
- Identify specific reports that will be utilized to track performance of this deliverable and in relation to the whole schedule.
- Provide mock-ups of the reports (these can be reports that are generated by Microsoft Project).
- Determine how often they should be completed and who will receive the reports.
- Name the document “LastName_FirstName_MPM346_IP4.doc.”
- Submit the document for grading.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!