Write 1,400-word paper using a faculty-approved organization, in which you:
- Evaluate the current technology and SCM systems utilized by e-business.
- Research potential new markets or suppliers that can be used to grow the e-business.
- Recommend new business opportunities, including technologies for reaching new markets (e.g. mobile applications, social media sites, text messaging).
- Propose an implementation plan for introducing this new technology or business opportunity, and discuss the potential risks involved.
The approved company is Dell.
Prepare a simple matrix using the faculty-approved organization/industry from Week 1 in which you compare and contrast business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce in terms of security, SCM monitoring, and performance enhancement.
- Your matrix should include various elements (payment systems, customer service, inventory monitoring tools, account access and permissions, etc.) and a minimum of three industry examples to support your analysis.
Write a 700-word summary of your matrix and cite three separate resources in addition to your textbook.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!