Section 1: Organisation and innovation: Identifying innovative use of IT technology in operations, products and services
Briefly describe the following about the company you selected:
- Organizational structure
- Products or services
Describe the dynamics of the company’s industry, such as recent structural changes, anticipated future developments and the global landscape.
Describe the company’s competitive position regionally, nationally and globally.
Analyze the role and status of innovation in the company, using one of the diagnostic concepts outlined in the Readings.
Section 2: Analysis of company’s innovative capacity in using, adopting and generating innovation
- Analyse the organisation’s cultural readiness based on cultural frameworks described in the Readings.
- Where feasible, analyse employees’ readiness to enable innovation, based on your narrative of interviews with employees. Include direct quotes.
- Critically evaluate the company’s cultural and innovation readiness by identifying strengths and weaknesses of the company’s culture.
- Propose a change management approach capable of effectuating the adoption of innovative technologies and practices.
Section 3: Analysis of innovative technologies landscape
- Briefly describe the theoretical framework for the process you propose.
- Anticipate issues and describe how the process will be managed.
- Describe the core challenges for each phase of the process. Address IT-specific challenges, such as mistaken or ambiguous requirements and user resistance. Explain how you will overcome these challenges.
Do you need help with this or another similar assignment?