Choose only one of the two opinion editorial below and try to persuade the audience of that publication to your point of view, using Ethos, Pathos, and Logos. Choose the one that you agree with, and you can extend the ideas in the publication.
Please use two outside sources, besides the op-ed you are responding to, to support your ideas.
1. Give a brief overview of the topic/debate and the op-ed being responded to.
2. Identify who the audience is, and create a specific argument that is logically supported, Claim- Specifically, what is the point you are trying to prove?
3. Follow conventions of structure to guide the reader from one idea to the next
4. Support- What reasoning do you have to back up your claim? Context- What contextual elements influence your argument
5. Show conscious decisions to appeal to ethos, pathos, and logos in your attempt to persuade your audience. And carefully consider your rhetorical situation
6. Show conscious decisions to utilize rhetorical devices in your attempt to persuade your audience.
1. I Used to Fear Being a Nobody. Then I Left Social Media.
2. Opinion: How to kick your cellphone addiction — and other bad habits, too
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!