In TWO pages maximum, conduct a library research paper to discuss:
- what this case (Obergefell v. Hodges) was about (the issues the U.S. Supreme Court was asked to consider),
- Two Protagonists – Who supports the court ruling that same-sex couples have the right to marry and why?
- Two Antagonists – Who opposes same-sex couples’ right to marry and why?
- NOTE: For supporters and critics, DO NOT CONSIDER THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES. When identifying supporters and critics, you must identify specific INDIVIDUALS – don’t generalize with groups. Protagonists and antagonists could be: attorneys, state officials, scholars, law enforcement leaders, civil libertarians, Senators, congressional members, etc.
- Credible online news and government sources are also acceptable.
- Where do you stand regarding this issue/Court case and why? (It doesn’t matter which side you choose as long as you provide convincing evidence and arguments.)
- Key terms for library research: Different key terms will receive different search results. You can try key terms such as: Obergefell v. Hodges, same-sex marriage, etc.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!