1. Watch (or rewatch) one of the below movies.
- The Big Short 2015
- Margin Call 2011
- Boiler Room 2000
- Other People’s Money 1991
- It’s a Wonderful Life 1946
- A Beautiful Mind 2001
- Trading Places 1983
- The Pursuit of Happyness 2006
- Cast Away 2000
- The Force Awakens 2015
2. Write a 100-word essay describing a microeconomic concept in the movie.
- State one economic concept found in the movie and explain how the concept is illustrated in the movie.
- Do not merely summarize the movie plot.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- Do not use first person.
3. Submit the essay to this assignment.
- Text Entry Submission Format:
- Movie: [state movie name]
- Economic concept: [state economic concept, e.g. supply and demand, elasticity, Nash equilibrium, etc.]
- Essay [100 words]
- Cite sources
1. What is the level of FDI (both inward and outward) in China? What does this indicate about the outlook for China? Has the US invested significantly in China? Name the top countries that have FDI in China. Which countries are reciepient of FDI from China? Why should US businesses know about this FDI scenario?
2. What is the Global Competitiveness Index for China? How does it compare to the US?
3. What is the overall economic outlook for China?
Organize your answers with headings and sub-headings in a paper format. Please do not use the questions as your headings. Use the APA style with in-text citations. Please keep your paragraphs short (paragraphs that are more than half a page is to be avoided)
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.