Some business and organizational network infrastructures consist of multiple systems from the same or different vendors to provide, conduct, process, and execute various business functions. Some employees must access one or more of these systems using valid access credentials (username and password). Logging in and out of each system whenever access is desired can become a problem for most users. Businesses and organizations have resorted to using Single Sign-On (SSO) for user authentication and authorization.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Analyze at least five (5) problems experienced by employees in an enterprise where Single Sign-On (SSO) has not been implemented.
- Some businesses and organizations use Active Directory (AD) to provide SSO access to the enterprise. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using AD for SSO access.
- Some businesses and organizations use Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LADP) to provide SSO access to the enterprise. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using LADP for SSO access.
- Compare and contrast a Kerberos-based SSO configuration to a smart card based configuration in terms of:
- established standards
- implementation challenges
- Use at least 4 quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
Research paper on Human factors in information security: The insider threat – Who can you trust these days?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!