Evaluate your own work by answering these questions.
- What was most challenging about forecasting the weather?
- How did this project prepare you to be a real meteorologist?
- What do you need more practice doing before you are promoted to entry-level meteorologist?
Create a Map
Obtain or draw a map of your state or area. Describe the geography of the area. Draw the geographical features of your area. Geographical features can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Large bodies of water such as the Great Lakes, oceans, or bays
Remember to submit your map with the assignment.
For ten days, record the temperature, air pressure, precipitation, and wind speed/direction for your area.
|Air pressure (mm of Hg)
|Wind speed and direction
Analyze the weather data and map to answer the questions.
- What weather patterns are present in your area?
- How do the geography and geographical features of your area affect the temperature?
- How do the geography and geographical features of your area affect the precipitation?
- How do the geography and geographical features of your area affect the weather in the area?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!