Medication error reporting is an essential component of patient safety.
assume that you are a healthcare administrator at a healthcare facility (Hospital, long term care facility, clinic, etc.).
You are tasked with creating a process for reporting errors and reducing adverse events at your facility. Your submission will demonstrate your knowledge of medication error reporting to create your process. Be sure to include at least one QI tool and discuss the process involved
Your process should include the following:
- An identification of the most prevalent and common medical errors in your facility
- Risks associated with those medical errors
- All individuals (staff, groups, agencies) who will be involved in the reporting process
- Design a reporting template and be sure to Include any workflow processes or tools can be used in the process
- Provide a brief evaluation of departments responsible for following up on the errors and events.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 6 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA 7th edition writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles.
- Utilize headings to organize the content of your work.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!