Read Case 6-2 Research Helps Whirlpool Keep Its Cool at Home, Act Local in Emerging Markets on page 207.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you provide detailed answers to the following discussion questions at the end of the case study:
- Describe Whirlpool’s global marketing strategy. Does Whirlpool use an extension product strategy or an adaptation product strategy?
- What is the primary reason people buy and own major appliances such as a washing machine? Is there a secondary reason as well?
- What are the key lessons to be learned from Whirlpool’s experience in emerging markets?
Utilize outside source material to support your ideas, and include analytical data specific to this study.
Cite at least three outside references in addition to your textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The purpose of this assignment is to understand how organizations can improve their operations through listening to their customers. A similar analysis is attached bellow
Directions:Watch Nordstrom Rack video
Work in your group to answer all the questions below:
- Why do people shop at Nordstrom Rack (exchange)?
- What is the key situation faced by Nordstrom Rack?
- List Nordstrom Rack’s main Strengths
- List Nordstrom Rack’s main Weaknesses
- State their central marketing objective (must synch with # 2)
- Describe the typical customers purchasing clothing (target markets)
- Describe the typical customer purchasing behavior for clothing (Extended, Limited, Habitual, Impulse)
- How does Nordstrom Rack create value?
- Make one value creation recommendation (must synch with # 2)
- Make one value capture recommendation (must synch with # 2)
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!