1. Create a survey of 5 questions with the following 5 level scale: Strongly Agree, Agree, Uncertain, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree. Your questions must revolve around your topic. ( Internet of Everything Risks and Benefits )
Make sure the questions are generic and not personal.
2. Survey Research: Generally speaking, what are some advantages and disadvantages to doing survey research? Provide an example where the use of surveys (in-person, self report, etc) might be a good idea?
3. Sampling. Describe how probability sampling techniques could provide samples more representative of a target population than simple random sampling. Illustrate your answer with a information technology example.
4.What are the activities involved in conducting a qualitative research design
5. What are the activities involved in conducting a quantitative research design
6. There are three very important elements to every research design that must be considered: Validity, Reliability, and Generalizability. What do these three terms mean and why are they so important? You SHOULD consider these when developing your own design.
7. Summarize the IRB Student Research Policy.
As with all technologies, the Internet of Things (IoT) requires a platform (operating system) for management and protocols to carry the technology either through a private or public-based network. Various operating systems including Contiki, TinyOS, Embedded Linux, Windows 10 IoT Core, and more are used as platforms for managing IoT devices. In addition, various protocols such as NFC, Z-Wave, ANT, and BlueTooth Smart can be used to carry the technology. For this discussion, post on any IoT device, operating system or protocol of your choice. Organize your response around the 4 UTAUT constructs (performance of the technology, ease of use, social influence, and facilitating conditions).
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.