Assignment Details: Create a lesson plan and a reflection page
Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” as a resource and include the following:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards;
- Anticipatory set;
- Reasoning and problem-solving;
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources;
- Differentiation of instruction to address the observed child from Topic 4: a)Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes; b) Integrate a technology tool for the child and/or teacher; c) Incorporate multiple perspectives relevant to learners’ personal, family and community experiences and cultural diversity to promote student outcomes.
- Accommodations from learning plan created in Topic 5; and
- Assessments for both the typical child as well as the child from Topic 4.
Implement the lesson plan in a classroom.
Write a 250-500 word reflection based on the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Your strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your activity;
- How your lesson met the needs of the child from Topic 4 and the child’s response; and
- Changes you will implement in your next lesson. Be sure to provide specific examples.
While APA format is not required for the lesson plan, solid academic writing is expected.
Prepare the reflection according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!