Huffman Trucking company is looking to assess its leadership team and develop future leaders across the organization. Huffman wants to understand what a successful leader looks like to complete this mission. It asks for your assistance in creating an assessment to evaluate the key competencies of a successful leader.
As a subject matter expert (SME), Huffman asks you to create a leadership assessment based on 10 leadership characteristics and competencies and rank them from most to least important.
Create a leadership assessment based on 10 leadership characteristics and competencies and rank them from most to least important.
Present the leadership assessment in 600-1500 word paper
- List and describe your 10 characteristics and competencies.
- What are the reasons for choosing these qualities?
- Explain the factors you considered when ranking the qualities.
- Discuss the 10 traits and whether they are innate or learned.
- For qualities considered innate, develop a plan to enhance the attribute.
- For learned qualities, develop a plan to train or learn the attribute.
- Does your competency model apply cross-culturally?
- Explain your answer.
- Describe the differences in qualities and details for their use in cross-cultural leadership?
- Does the competency model differ based on the level of the leader? In other words, is there a difference between assessing a senior leader (C-suite exec) and a first-level manager?
- Explain your response.
- Finally, apply the characteristics and competencies as solutions and enhancements targeted at improving performance at different levels of the organization.
Your presentation should include:
- Title/cover page
- Citations and reference page
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar references to support your assignment.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!