Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper comparing two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state. Include the following in your paper:
- How do these programs work to reduce juvenile crime?
- What are the programs’ major goals, objectives, and core tenets?
- How do community-based programs address issues related to juvenile gang violence?
- What is the role of law enforcement in these programs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to juveniles?
- Which of the two programs is more effective at reducing juvenile crime? Why?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
1. Choose a sources of crime data that would be most appropriate for our project. State clearly
which sources you are discussing.
2. Briefly explain why this sources of crime data is appropriate for our project and why this
source is more appropriate than the other sources of crime data
3. Name at least on limitation or a relatability or a validity problem associated with this data
source and discuss some implications this may have for our study.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.