In the current business world, team projects are commonplace. This assignment will use John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success, its different facets, how it relates to project management leadership, and how it is fulfilled in different circumstances. Visit http://www.CoachJohnWooden.com to retrieve the information.
Write an eight (8) page paper in which you:
- Describe the extent to which John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success fits today’s business environment after reflecting on your own organization or one that you have observed. Provide three (3) examples to support the response.
- Typify your leadership style and provide three (3) examples of how your own temperament, motivation pattern, thinking styles, character, expectations, and leadership philosophy relate to or contrast with themes discussed in John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success.
- Analyze John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success and identify the aspects with which you agree and disagree. Provide a rationale for each aspect.
- Create a new Pyramid of Success model based on your analysis of John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success and provide a rationale for each aspect or step of this new model.
- Using either the coaching philosophy of John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success or your own newly designed Pyramid of Success model, develop a step-by-step strategy that self-directed project team members may use to adapt to any project-related crisis.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Notes from instructor: Make sure that your rationale flows from the topic sentence of each paragraph to the supporting ideas in that paragraph. Always strive to make it very easy for the reader to follow your analysis. All project submissions are submitted to Safe Assign for review.
Remember that you always need to provide support for information that is the work of someone else.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.