Constructing a portfolio by using a combination of instruments with maximum returns and tolerable risk is key to successful investing. In this module, you have learned about types of financial markets and products, investments objectives and constraints, and portfolio management. For this assignment, you will select oneof the following scenarios and write a 1,500-word analysis and investment strategy proposal. You are required to research the required contents and use what you have learned in the course to create your analysis and investment strategy proposal.
Zara is 32 years old. She just won the lottery and decided to take a lump sum payment. After paying taxes, she has $2.4 million left. Zara wants to immediately spend $500,000 and invest the rest. She doesn’t want to aggressively risk her money, but she does want to maximize her return so that she can quit her job now and live the most lavish lifestyle that she can afford for the rest of her life.
The report should include.
- Evaluate investment opportunities that align with the financial goals of the scenario.
- Recommend specific investments to create a portfolio from the available capital.
- Evaluate the risks of the recommended investments and the impact that diversification, taxes, inflation, and currency fluctuation (if international) could have on the proposed portfolio.
- Calculate projected rates of return on each item in the proposed investment portfolio
- Recommend strategies for long-term and short-term investment; include justifications for the recommendations you make.
1.What are the annualized discount rate and your annualized investment rate on a Treasury bill that you purchase for $9,940 that will mature in 91 days for $10,000?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!