Assignment 1: The Scavenger Hunt
Let’s put your investigative skills to work! In this assignment, v find four (4) peer-reviewed quantitative articles related to your topic.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Summarize each article [approximately one to two (1-2) paragraphs per article] and identify the:
- Purpose of the research.
- Problem statement.
- Gaps in literature that studied the problem.
- Research question and/or hypotheses.
- Theory or conceptual framework.
- Findings of the research.
- Describe one to two (1-2) aspects of each article that are relevant to the research topic you have chosen.
- Provide a preliminary reference page in APA format of the articles you summarized.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed quantitative or qualitative articles related to your topic.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Conduct a literature review for a given research topic.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.