Your fast-food franchise has been cleared for business in all 4 countries (United Arab Emirates, Israel, Mexico, and China). You now have to start construction on your restaurants. The financing is coming from the United Arab Emirates, the materials are coming from Mexico and China, the engineering and technology are coming from Israel , and the labor will be hired locally within these countries by your management team from the United States. You invite all of the players to the headquarters in the United States for a big meeting to explain the project and get to know one another. The people seem to be staying with their own groups and not mingling.
· What do you know about these cultures—specifically their economic, political, educational, and social systems—that could help you in getting them together?
· What are some of the contrasting cultural values of these countries?
You need to begin negotiating the contracts with the individual teams from each country using the strategy that you outlined earlier.
· What sort of negotiating model would work with each group?
· What mistakes do you need to avoid?
· What if conflicts come up? How would you overcome them?
· What are the intercultural components that you would use for each group?
Before you begin the negotiations, you realize that you need to develop relationships with the people involved and make sure that you are negotiating with the decision makers.
· Why is this important?
· What will you do to develop relationships?
Please include in text citations and references
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.