Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of provision, including the following:
- Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 7-8.
- Describe how your nurse leader influences the work environment. Consider how influence protects and values others in the work environment.
- Identify two or more ways your own leadership could promote a feeling of protection and honor in your work environment.
- Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Issue of Headship” video.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
For this assignment, you will develop an expository essay that: 1) explains why bell hooks thinks this definition of feminism is significant and 2) examines TWO of the following concepts as ‘starting points’ for the kind of feminist analyses that hooks suggests are necessary:
• Interlocking systems / integrated framework of oppression
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.