1. The plane that passes through the body horizontally is the coronal plane. T or F?
2. Intercalated discs and striped(striated) appearance of protein filaments are found in skeletal muscle cells. T or F?
3. Pathogens that need living cells in order to reproduce are called viruses. T or F?
4. Infectious disorders are transmitted via:
d. airborne particles
e. all of the answers are true
5. Cancellous or spongy bone contains the functional units called osteons. T or f?
6. Osteoporotic bone is normal bone histologically (under the microscope) but the patient makes more than the normal amount. T or F?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.