- A ________________ is an authentication tag (also called a checksum)
derived by applying an authentication scheme, together with a secret
key, to a message.
- A. Digital Certificate
- B. Hash Function
- C. Message authentication code (MAC)
- D. Public-Key
2. A type of encryption where the same key is used to encrypt and decrypt the message is:
- A. Symmetric Encryption
- B. Asymmetric Encryption
- C. Eliptical Encryption
- D. Digital Encryption
3. The process of decoding data that has been encrypted into a secret format is:
4. _____________ is the conversion of data into a form, called a ciphertext, that cannot be easily understood by unauthorized people.
5. _____________ is a technique intended to increase the security of an iterated block cipher.
a. Hybrid Protocol
b. Keyed Hash Function
c. Key Agreement
d. Key whitening
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.