After reading the assigned text and using the internet research the Homeland Security Bill enacted in 2003 as a result of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. Give a brief narrative and overview of the bill and the duties and responsibilities of the four divisions the bill created within the Homeland Security Department.
2. The domestic preparedness cycle includes prevention, protection, response and recovery. How does the Homeland Security Bill meet these four categories?
3. Is the United States in a better position since the passage of the Homeland Security Bill for a catastrophic event that before its passage. Why or why not?
4. If you were the president in 2003, would you have vetoed or supported the bill and what changes would do think should be made in order to strengthen the bill?
(1) If X =2.0144, R=.0972 and 25 subgroups of size 5,
a. Find the UCL and LCL for the X Chart.
b. Find the UCL and LCL for the R- chart.
2. If X= 5.2, R = .3 and n=4, and if specifications are (4.6, 5.8)is the process capable?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.