Suppose there has been an incident at your organization that will require a forensic investigation of company computers and email. You have been asked by the head of your organization to prepare a presentation for the non-technical staff that explains how email works and the types of information that forensic email investigations attempt to uncover. Consider the following when creating the presentation:
- What is the appropriate level of detail for non-technical employees regarding the process of e-mail and forensic investigations?
- What are qualities of an informational and appealing PowerPoint presentation?
Deliverable:For this assignment, you are to:
- Create a presentation that includes a graphic depiction of how e-mail works and discusses the types of information forensic e-mail investigations attempt to uncover.
- Your presentation should be at least 6-8 slides in length, not including title and reference slides. Your presentation must adhere to academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- Use at least 3 credible sources.
Your organization employs traditional and packaged apps in the computing environment that must be secured. One of your server techs suggests “Applocker” to secure the operating system against rogue applications. There are three kinds of rules used to manage Applocker found in chapter 10 of the text (Path, Hash, and Publisher Rules) that are used to control installation and execution of modern apps. Conduct research outside of the text and write a paper of no less than three pages that explains how each of these rules are used for managing apps in the Windows Server 2012 environment.
Your paper will be created using APA 6th Edition formatting. Include the cover page, body, conclusion and reference page with at least two references outside of the assigned textbook. No abstract is necessary for this paper
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!