- If you are an undergraduate, your essay should be 7 to 8 double-spaced pages (1-inch or less margins and 10, 11, or 12 point font). If you are a graduate student, your essay should be 9 to 10 double-spaced pages (1-inch or less margins and 10, 11, or 12 point font).
- THE QUESTIONS—YOU SHOULD SPEND APPROXIMATELY HALF OF YOUR ESSAY ON EACH OF THE TWO BOOKS [In other words, roughly half your page count should be devoted to discussing The Broken Ladder and half your page count should be devoted to discussing The Spirit of Green.]
- What contributions does The Broken Ladder book make to our understanding of development? Are there limitations to Krishna’s approach and analysis?
- What contributions does The Spirit of Green book make to our understanding of development? Are there limitations to Nordhaus’s approach and analysis?
- While an evaluation of your grammar, etc. will not be a significant component of your grade, misspellings and grammatical errors can make the evaluation of an argument more difficult (and make me in a more critical mood!)
- If you choose (NOT REQUIRED, and in fact, DISCOURAGED) to incorporate material that you find elsewhere (book reviews, journal articles, media stories, etc.) in the construction of your essay, you are required to cite those materials with one of the main citation frameworks (MLA, Chicago, APA, etc.) and include a Works Cited page (that doesn’t count towards your page count given above.)
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!