This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 1.1: Made in America or Case Study 6.3: Sniffing Glue.
You will be graded on the following criteria:
Write a paper in which you:
- Analyze the following questions associated with your chosen case study and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
- Have any moral rights been violated?
- What would a Utilitarian recommend?
- What would a Kantian recommend?
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen case study with supporting evidence.
Several metaphors are used in the readings to describe women’s experience in leadership: glass ceiling, labyrinth, glass escalator, glass cliff, and jungle gym. Each represents a barrier to entry and promotion. Despite EEO laws and diversity programs, barriers still exist. So what is the answer? How do we eliminate barriers?
What do you think of the authors’ assertion that the home workload imbalance is one of the barriers?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.